Every year we look for a new generation of IT specialists - students and graduates, who are eager to join us for an internship - DriveIT. With support of a mentor, they have a chance to learn and contribute to IT projects and teams. You can be one of them - start your career with Volvo Group IT and get to know us better.
DriveIT 2021/22 is here!
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are the Content Services delivery, working with Azure and M365 technologies. We are an international team of around 45 professionals, located in Wroclaw and remotely, which includes Developers, IT Architects, Business Analysts, UX Specialists and Quality Assurance Specialists. We maintain around 100 applications for all Business Units of the Volvo Group and, at the same time the team, drives a high number of projects to develop new solutions to satisfy business needs.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY WAITING FOR YOU
Your main work assignments will be related to the development of applications for the Volvo Group within Microsoft Azure and M365 stack. On the backend side you will be using either Power Automate in simple scenarios or Azure Services for more advanced requirements or a combination of both. During your work, you will have a chance to work in a modern environment tools including Microsoft 365 and Azure DevOps.
THIS IS YOU
• You are a student in your 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study, or you have recently graduated
• You are available 20 or more hours per week remotely
• You are able to communicate in English
• You do something more than only studying – you are a member of student organization, student research group etc.
Additionally, knowledge/experience in the following fields will be considered a plus:
• Frameworks: SharePoint Framework, React JS
• Microsoft 365 Services: Power Automate, Power Apps
• Cloud technologies experience (Azure/AWS/GCP)
• DevOps: Automation Pipelines, Code versioning, GitHub
AND THIS IS WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• Dedicated mentor who will support you in your further development during the program
• Possibility to work in agile environment – let us show you in practice how it looks like
• An expertise in working from home as our internship is mostly undertaken remotely
• Improvement your soft skills and technical expertise through trainings and international projects
• Medical care
• Contact with real problems and challenges posed by working with a Business
Does it sound like your plan for upcoming months? Please do not hesitate to apply to join our teams!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.