Location: 7000 Alburtis Rd., Macungie, PA 18062
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
Work Schedule & Shift: Monday–Friday. (Hours subject to change based on production demands and seniority. Overtime is required)
Starting Compensation: $19.63 per hour, plus 6% shift differential (for 2nd & 3rd shift), along with an excellent benefits package that includes health, life, dental and vision plans as well as a 401(k) with a company match incentive.
- Cleaning all areas of plant which includes sweeping, mopping, stooping, picking up loose garbage as well as collecting trash and recyclable materials.
- Using ladders and stairs to clean elevated surfaces and being assigned work that may require precarious positions.
- Working outdoors in severe weather conditions.
- Cleaning out the production line tracks.
- Operation of cleaning equipment such as Floor Scrubbers, pressure washers and equipment used to spray chemicals.
- Bathroom and break area cleaning
- Operation of forklifts and other industrial equipment.
- Lifting heavy items. Sometimes requiring two people to lift.
- Industrial cleaning of production equipment such as paint booths, conveyor pits and Dynos.
- Lock out tag out training and implementation required.
- Operate Man lift/work at heights
- May be required to work with small amounts hazardous materials and waste.
- Will be required to work with household and industrial cleaners.
- Can be assigned to tasks requiring long periods stooped over. May require crawling or walking down inclines.
Successful candidates must:
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Be flexible to work first, second, and/or third shift
- Be able to work in a standing, bending, and/or stretching position.
- Be able to have regular and punctual attendance
- Be able to work any company assigned shift – first, second, and third shift
- Have a High School Diploma/equivalent or higher education.
- Have a stable work history.
!! APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT ANY MACK LOCATIONS !!
We support a drug-free work environment and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus and Volvo Penta.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.