You have a once-in-a-career opportunity to join IT team fully responsible for highly advanced applications for planning and reporting data for Volvo Construction Equipment. This is extremely exciting journey as CE is an end-to-end business which opens opportunities to unleash potential of cross-enterprise data sets.
You will work with solution architects, SAP and R specialists as well as people supporting day-to-day business processes. We work as one team with colleagues from IT and VCE located in Poland, Belgium, Korea, Sweden and other countries. You will have opportunities to further develop your skills in advanced and newest SAP forecasting and analytics tools.
THESE ARE CHALLENGES WAITING FOR YOU
You will work in projects to develop new planning applications as well as contribute to enhancements of existing data warehouse applications and support on daily basis. Working closely with business domain experts you will enable advanced analytics initiatives. Additionally, you will analyze processes and data structures to validate feasibility of demanded solutions and you will contribute to design of data models as well as reporting solutions. You will advise the business with regards to front-end tools and data visualizations.
THIS IS YOU
• You have experience in designing solutions in SAP Integrated Planning for 3 years especially with good knowledge of FOX formulas
• You have experience in SAP ABAP programming for 3 years for BW powered by HANA (BW7.4 or 7.5) and Eclipse/ BW Modeling
• Good knowledge of Analysis for Office
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• You have good communication skills in English
• You have ability to plan in detail and identify risks and opportunities for the allocated BI work stream
What we offer you?
• Work in projects and support
• 100% remote from Poland possible
• Participation in transformation of existing solution to newest BW/BI solutions
• Global working opportunities: you will be working with colleagues and supporting VCE entities from all around the globe
• Good atmosphere in a team of SAP professionals, who are eager to share their own experience and knowledge with you
• Our work is performed in cross-functional projects, so you will have skilled colleagues and some truly exciting challenges to work with
• Collaborative environment based on Swedish organizational culture
• Clear career path & extensive development opportunities such as mentoring or coaching programs
• Access to the newest technology through webinars, trainings and lectures with possibility to practice
• Unlimited access to learning including SAP LearningHub, Azure academy, Pluralsight and many more
• Remote work opportunities, employment contract and flexible working hours
• Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
• Free of charge, private healthcare (Medicover) with dedicated medical facility available also onsite
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.