Serves in a training and development capacity for more complex and productive assignments
Assists experienced Manufacturing Engineers in implementation of product changes into the production facilities
Performs Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering tasks using established procedures
Initial phase of training and development within area of assignment
Proficient use of equipment, instrumentation and software/hardware used within area of assignment
Entry level performance issues with task-oriented, less complicated assignments
Miscellaneous Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering assignments as training and abilities progress
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on
- Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably and actively seeking feedback non-defensively
- Dependability/Reliability: Following through on commitments, producing timely work to required -- or higher -- standards, pitching in to get the job done
- Flexibility: Performing a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Software skills: Microsoft PowerBI and other Office 365 apps (Teams, Flow, etc.)
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Sophomores, Juniors or Seniors currently enrolled and pursuing a BS Degree in Engineering, no work experience required
- Strong writing or communication skills
- Student should have minimum GPA of 3.0 and must be enrolled as full-time student
- Co-op positions require the student to be enrolled in an off-campus course in which they receive course credit or academic transcript notation from the university/college for their co-op period.
- Co-ops are required to work 40 hours per week and are NOT enrolled in academic courses during their co-op period.
- Customer Focus
- Technical Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Integrity and Trust
- Standing Alone
- Action Oriented
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.