Come join us lead the transformation to sustainable transport solutions. We’re a tight and highly motivated team, we value diversity and all of our colleagues in the organization working together with us to lower CO2 emissions. We value fun@work.
It is a lot of work remaining and we can step up efforts, cut emissions faster, with your lead.
Check out some of our latest releases to cut CO2 emissions! We feel proud to have contributed.
Driving Performance is one of the major enablers for our customer profitability. Within this feature, Fuel Economy & Energy efficiency are key strategic contributors to the brand competitiveness and environmental impact. Average speed is also contributing to secure goods delivery spending as little time as possible on the road. Drivability is a strong asset to increase productivity in various applications such as Construction, Mining and Timber haulage keeping in mind safety. Finally, Range is a mandatory prerequisite for our electric drivelines.
As a Lead Feature leader your mission is to coordinate, evaluate and lead activities related to epics and projects with Driving Performance as main driving requirements.
You will plan & secure the driving performance team activities such as Simulation, rig testing, road testing and data analytics.
You are acting as an expert in translating targets from brand to validated requirements in order to secure customer value.
As a Lead Feature leader your responsibility is to:
- In Epics and Projects:
- Evaluate driving performance impact of product changes especially in early phase
- Build complete vehicle driving performance V&V including budget
- Evaluate needs of competitor vehicle analysis
- Understand and define customer application (drive cycles, data analytics…)
- Prepare and lead Feature review
- Evaluate risks
- Participate and lead Customer clinics
- For the future:
- Contribute in driving performance roadmaps together with PPL, brand and product owners
- Evaluate impact of new technologies for driving performance feature (BEV, FCEV, EURO7, H2 ICE…)
- Master of Science in Engineering
- At least 4 years experience in automotive industry in the Fuel/Energy testing and simulation area.
- Good knowledge in Powertrain/ Hybrid/ Electric areas
- Familiar with Agile principles
- You are a strong network builder and a teamplayer.
- C/CE driving license is a great advantage
- English proficiency
If you want to be a part of the team in this interesting position you are welcome to apply or contact me below!
Group Manager Driving Performance & Aero
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.