DriveIT 2021/22 is here!
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
You will be a part of Cyber Security team which is collaborating with all business areas within Volvo Group. Our unit acts as governance and support for whole Volvo Group. Your new colleagues form a great team of social, innovative, supportive, and passionate persons with a good sense of humor, focusing on the common goals. Your team mates handle various roles like application security specialist, security architect, IT security officer, compliance officer.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY WAITING FOR YOU
• You will be supporting projects and initiatives that constantly improves Volvo Group security posture. Your main duties will be as follows:
• Prepare and review instructions and documentation for development teams on security.
• Participate in security reviews.
• Perform application security testing and vulnerability management
• Support development teams with finding and removing security vulnerabilities in the code.
• Perform research on latest application security standards
THIS IS YOU
• You are a student in your 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study, or you have recently graduated
• You are available at least 20 hours per week
• You communicate in English fluently
• You do something more than only studying – you are a member of student organization, student research group etc.
• You are team player, willing actively cooperate with your team mates
• You are passionate about IT security
• You are not afraid of managing multiple cases at a time
AND THIS IS WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• Dedicated mentor who will support you in your further development during the program
• Possibility to work in agile environment – let us show you in practice how it looks like
• An expertise in working from home as our internship is mostly undertaken remotely
• Improvement your soft skills and technical expertise through trainings and international projects
• Medical care
• Contact with real problems and challenges posed by working with a Business
Does it sound like your plan for upcoming months? Please do not hesitate to apply to join our teams!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.