At Volvo Group Australia (VGA) we strongly believe in a future where sustainable and efficient transport and infrastructure solutions are essential for any society to prosper, where collaboration and diversity increase speed and solve societal challenges. Our solutions improve the everyday life of our customers and for the society at large, today and tomorrow.
We are currently recruiting our 2023 Traineeships Program for the group’s Sydney dealership, located in Prestons. This is an amazing opportunity to kick-start your automotive career by working with a true global icon. Open the door to endless career opportunities starting with a recognised traineeship that will give you the tools, experience and exposure to become a fully qualified Service Advisor. Traineeship commence in January 2023.
Our traineeship program helps you gain a nationally recognised qualifications while you work – Certificate IV in Business Administration. It also offers opportunities like:
- Earn while you learn
- No study debt
- Relevant, real-world experience and mentorship from industry experts
- Ambassador role at future apprenticeship intakes
- Competitive pay rate and the opportunity to earn additional superannuation
- 38 hour working week with uniforms supplied
- Paid on-the-job training and career development with global prospects
- Supportive and friendly-family team culture focused on diversity, equality and inclusion
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and service
- A dedicated Wellness program including discounted private health insurance
- An employee assistance program, accessible to all family members
- Most importantly, you’ll get all the support and training you need to succeed making you an expert on our products, Volvo Trucks & Buses, Mack Trucks, UD Trucks.
How to apply:
Please submit your application including
- An up-to-date Resume
- A cover letter addressing why you would like to be considered for a traineeship opportunity with Volvo Group Australia. Please highlight any mechanical/technical knowledge, interest and competency, along with what a ‘customer service mindset’ means to you.
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve and encourage applications from all backgrounds.