At Group IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Group IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group? The time is now.
This will be us - your colleagues Cybersecurity
With the Volvo Group’s operations, products and services becoming more digitalized we need to protect our company information assets, which are the base for future products and services. Every day, companies like Volvo Group, are facing millions of attacks. In Cybersecurity, we always want to be ahead of hackers and cyber criminals. We are persistently working on mitigating security breaches and violations. As security is a concern of all of us, one of our key ambitions it to strengthen our security awareness and create a strong security culture.
The Cybersecurity team is working closely together. It is a team where everyone is contributing by sharing thoughts, ideas and opinions. We are all team players and recognized as trusted in the organization.
This is how you could make an impact
As the Cloud Security Architect, you will be key in ensuring we have a strong and solid defense to protect our information assets.
You will be part of the cybersecurity organization and report to the Manager for the Architecture and Application Security function. These will be some selected responsibilities:
- Support the Volvo Group cloud journey to migrate applications to Azure,
- Make sure that cloud security requirements are documented,
- Implement processes/tools to follow up adherence towards these requirements,
- Support the organization with cloud security questions and recommendations,
- Perform training and awareness activities
Who are you?
We believe you want to take your career to the next level, working with amazing people around the world.
- A broad understanding and experience of the IT Security area
- Good understanding of the IT security challenges in the current and future state of large enterprises as Volvo Group to prepare the organization with the right processes, skills, relationships, and capabilities against growing IT security risks,
- Deep understanding of how IT- and information security contribute to increased protection of business operations,
- Skills and competence to coach and lead team members,
- Skills to effectively communicate complex technical information to internal stakeholders/projects,
- Hands on experience with Azure:
- PaaS Azure Services (Key Vault, Log Analytics, Sentinel, Azure AD, Azure Monitor
- Microsoft Native Azure Security Services (Defender, Security Center, Polices),
- Proven experience with risk management in cloud context,
- Experience with agile development and SDLC,
- Hands of experience with sensitive data i.e. privacy data,
- Good Understanding common Security concepts (PKI, Encryption, Routing, Identity,
- Experience with OWASP,
- Experience with one or more security frameworks (NIST, ISO 27001, MITRe, CIS, CCM),
- Problem solving mindset,
- Hunger to support solution teams with meeting security requirements.
Are we a good match?
In the Volvo Group, we have defined leadership as a set of observable behaviors that leaders exercise to achieve alignment towards our vision 2030, to better execute our strategy and for the Group to continuously renew itself in order to “Perform and Transform”. To reach our vision and deliver on our strong commitments, we need to pair “the will” with “the skill”. That is why our leadership principles are behavioral based. The principles Lead with Passion, Perform with Purpose and Transform with Vision are our values in action, and they will strengthen our culture.
In your role as Cloud Security Architect, we expect you to develop your area of responsibility by having the ability to define the right priorities based on a customer centric mindset. We encourage the ability to drive business forward and act upon opportunities and ideas and transform them into value (financial, cultural, or social) for others. We create an environment where of continuously improvements and learning maximize the outcome of our work.
To achieve our goals, we collaborate within and across teams. We empower others to grow and create a sense of unity and trust by nurturing open dialogues and collective work. We build a work environment where diversity in expertise, opinion and culture is valued.
The location for the position is flexible, meaning Gothenburg, Lyon and Wroclaw
We are happy to get your application.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de solicitud
Se enviará una confirmación por correo electrónico en cuanto envíe su solicitud. Después de esto, todavía es posible actualizar su perfil personal.