Would you like to work in an empowered, enthusiastic, and challenging atmosphere? Are you interested in new technologies such as automation, electromobility, and connectivity? Does the opportunity to drive the development of future Volvo products excite you? Join our team!
Who We Are
Our team, Complete Vehicle (CV), is part of Volvo Group Trucks Technology (GTT), a division of Volvo Group North America, provide state-of-the-art research, engineering, product planning and project execution to final delivery of complete products and support of the products in the aftermarket. Complete Vehicle translate the soul of the brand to a product message, design the products and services, deliver all truck and component builds, develop niche products and aftermarket solutions and verify and validate the products and services.What you will be doing
As a Vehicle Certification Intern
you will be providing support to the regulatory department by ensuring the maintenance, auditing, and organization of regulatory files, both electronically and on paper, and prepare the proper archiving of regulated documents. The candidate will also take on tasks related to examinations and investigations included in product liability.
Your mission will be:
Who you are
- Preparing affidavits for customers regarding compliance recall
- Filing and digital record keeping of compliance information and other regulatory processes/procedures
- Preparing clearance letters
- Auditing of dealer recall notifications and return mail items
- Organization of government reporting documentation
- Investigating product liability claims
You are a Business Administration, Regulatory Affairs student that is prepared to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment, gaining experience and knowledge in various aspects of engineering (or mechanical, electrical, software, design, production, etc.). As a valued member of the engineering team within GTT, you will have the opportunity to work directly with the engineers in the department. GTT’s values collaboration and life-long learning and our goal is to contribute to your development while providing you an opportunity to work in a business environment within the manufacturing industry. You will report to Emily Bishop, Director Vehicle Certification and Compliance.
Ready to join our team and shape tomorrow’s society together with us?
- Must be enrolled and pursuing a degree in Business, Regulatory Affairs, Mechanical Engineering a plus but not required at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours of undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.