Customer Service Representative - Ipswich
Shift pattern - rotating weekly
0600hrs to 1400hrs
1300hrs to 2100hrs
Alternative Saturdays 0700hrs to 11am
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines.
Working for the Group you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions
As a Customer Service Representative you will be the interface between the Customer and the Dealerpoint. You will ensure consistently high levels of customer service are provided and will contribute to increased customer satisfaction and ultimately the overall success of the Dealerpoint. As single point of contact for the customer, providing relevant, accurate and timely ensuring that customer expectations are managed at all times.
The primary role & responsibilities will be as follows
· To manage the Reception area and be the main point of contact for customers
· Take personal responsibility to ensure customer reception area is maintained to a professional standard
· Responsible for the planning, scheduling and maintenance of customer service plans and workshop planner
· Confirming and booking of MOT’s, planned and unscheduled work with customers in line with VOSA requirements
· Ensuring customer contact is maintained, updating the customer, the workshop planner and any relevant systems before, during after any work is undertaken
· Update the customer and workshop regarding contract type
· Responsible for preparation of quotes, ensuring customer authorisation is received prior to work being undertaken
· Actively liaise and co-ordinate between customer and workshop on progress and ensure timely authorisation of all incremental work is received
· Proactively up-sell products and services to the customers, gaining agreement through selling the benefits of identified repair solutions in a professional manner
· Ensure accuracy of job documentation received from the workshop
· Preparation and provision of invoices to customers at point of vehicle collection, resolve any queries or objections on a timely basis
· Undertake follow up after service / repair visit to check customer satisfaction
· To carry out any depot administration tasks as required within your role
To be considered for this position the candidate must
· Be able to work in an organised & methodical manner in a fast moving environment
· Have a friendly and helpful nature with the desire to deliver excellent customer service
· To be able to effectively communicate to customers and colleagues
· To be able to modify your approach in specific circumstances to ensure a positive outcome
· To be able to identify customers’ needs & propose appropriate solutions
· Attention to detail
· Negotiation skills
· To always conduct yourself in a professional manner
· To be able to remain calm and patient in a dynamic business environment
· A proactive approach which ensures that customer’s expectations are met and exceeded.
· Flexible and positive approach to changing circumstances and changing priorities
· Team Oriented
· Basic knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook applications & general computer literacy
· An understanding of Operators licence and laws and regulations would be of a benefit but is not essential as training will be provided
In return you will receive a competitive salary with potential to earn overtime, bonus, enhanced holidays and pension contributions, training path upon commencement of employment, access to employee assistance programme and an employee perks scheme offering discounts on a range of services including retail and leisure.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.