- To assist the senior parts executive in taking care of daily operations of dealers
- To support workshop, counter parts and site support parts operations
- Engage proactively in ensuring the spare part operation meeting given target and expectation in workshop operation as well as retail sales
- Continuously improve aftermarket offers by adding value on our product
- Support and attend customer in their administration need in aftermarket
- Support the reporting in spare parts sales to the management
- Goods receiving, discrepancy, receive and check arriving parts in the warehouse if found missing or damaged parts, fill in discrepancy report or insurance report and report to responsible for order/planning
- Parts storage assign the received parts to its location in the store if available or arrange for new parts location
- Parts binning, enter parts received in to the Local Dealer System (LDS)
- Parts Pick Pack and Delivery, in accordance with parts order from sales department, if internally deliver to parts receptionist, externally arrange for delivery to receiving customer, by cargo delivery company
- Maintain and order necessarily packing material in the warehouse
- Maintain and keep warehouse and shelves clean and tidy
- Adhere to Volvo value, Volvo processes and policies
- Any other duties assigned by your immediate superior
- GDL to drive company Vehicle
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years of experience in inventory / logistics environment
- Exhibit strong ability in communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and delivers on time
- Conscientious, integrity and team player qualities are essential
- Good team work
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.