Development of the driveline components for construction equipment such as the axles, transmissions and others. The developments are made in projects with close cooperation with both other departments, suppliers and own production which means a lot of contacts within the company as well as outside including international contacts.
- Secure Volvo Group’s Quality, Safety & Health, Environmental Policy and code of condact are implemented
- Develop parts and components with regards to both functionality and QDC
- Design parts and components using CAD
- Build part structures in PDM-system
- Participate in development projects reaching targets on both time and cost
- Cooperate with production and supplies to make sure the production is reliable and cost effective
- Key Skills:
- Product knowledge – Driveline technology
- Designer competences – Driveline technology
- Designer tools (Mechanical design)
- Production technology
- Practical technical competence
- Knowledge of products
- Special knowledge in specific areas of driveline design such as gear technology, driveline hydraulics, bearing technology etc is an asset
- Team player
- Environmental, safety and legal requirements on our operations
1. Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- Experience in product development
- Knowledge of driveline systems and parts
- Knowledge of production methods and materials used in driveline components
- Knowledge of machine elements used in driveline components
- Accustomed to working in projects
- M.Sc. in engineering or equivalent
- Spoken and written English
- ISO awareness
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.