Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Brisbane South has a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and proactive Facilities Maintenance Coordinator to join our Dealership located in Wacol. In this newly created position, you will work closely with our parts team to coordinate and maintain an efficient warranty parts register. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring the Dealership housekeeping is maintained and all equipment is in a workable condition ready for daily operations.
About the role:
- Administer the registration and inventory of all warranty parts including processes for disposal and return
- Inspect and clean all site equipment to ensure they are in a workable order and comply with occupational safety and health (OHS) practices
- Maintain the cleanliness of internal and external general work areas including walkways, communal areas and surroundings
- Assist in delivery of new and used vehicles including the collection and delivery of customer vehicles
- Consistently demonstrate safe work practices and report any hazards or incidents identified
- Assist with COVID safe procedures
- Previous experience managing a diverse range of tooling in a workshop, warehouse or similar environment would be highly regarded
- Possess a valid and clean QLD HR Truck Licence and Forklift Licence (LF) (advantageous but not essential)
- Knowledge of workshop machinery including maintenance and OHS requirements
- Safety first attitude, with focus on hazard detection & reporting
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- A structured communication style, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills with solid time management skills and a flexible approach to work commitments.
- Permanent, 38 hour working week, fortnightly paid wages
- Additional superannuation payments*
- Loyalty is valued with VGA Service Recognition Program
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including Employee Assistance Program and discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- A workplace that offers you the opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talent
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.