Sound familiar? If this is you, then we are here to help you, so read on!
We are looking for students and undergraduates who are available to work at least 25-30 hours a week and would like to stay with us for at least 4 months. Some work experience will be an advantage, but it is not a must – if you want to learn, and you’re a great communicator and team player, then you’re who we’re looking for! If you speak English and have even basic knowledge of French, then what are you waiting for?!
What will you do?
• Support with Volvo’s employees’ personalized requests, providing information using resources on-hand and follow up, whilst securing confidentiality in handling HR data
• Put your knowledge and skills into practice and practice your time management
• Be an active member of our team and company culture, taking your communication skills to the next level
• Contribute to internal processes with Volvo’s Best Practices in mind
What will you learn?
• How HR works and is organized in a multinational organization
• How to use SAP HR
• What “customer focus” and “team work” look like on a daily basis
• Real-life business savoir-vivre
What do we offer?
• Paid internship for at least 4 months with a possibility of extension to 12 months
• Buddy and mentor – someone who will help you to find your way in our company
• Flexible contract – fit your study and working hours around each other
• Swedish company culture – relaxed, friendly and respectful working environment
• Hands-on experience with stakeholders which will set you up for a career in HR
We cannot wait to meet you during interview! See you soon!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.