Please note that this role will be employed via an agency and not directly by Volvo Penta
12 month opportunity
This is varied role encompassing sales administration duties along with Management Support excellent salary circa £24,000 + depending on experience.
This is us, your new colleagues
The Volvo Penta team are based at our Warwick head office and have a substantial period of service between them. They are very knowledgeable along with being friendly and welcoming, lending their knowledge and support to newcomers and long-time colleagues alike.
You will be responsible for providing sales support for the new engine ordering process to internal sales teams, Dealer Centres and OEM’s (including systems development, testing and training). You will also provide a professional and efficient support to the Management Team including administration and communication to facilitate customer satisfaction and ensure compliance with Group Company and legal requirements.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Supporting engine order entry, ensuring contract details are met in full
- Respond to quotation requests and customer enquiries relating to both commercial and technical issues.
- Liaison with Logistics Team to ensure deliveries are made in accordance with customer expectations
- Checking pricing validity, monitoring discounts and maintaining customer records to ensure adherence with pricing policy and audit requirements.
- Coordinating team meetings and internal events.
- Organisation of external meetings and exhibitions to include facility booking, attendee coordination, travel arrangements, accommodation and promotional materials.
- Supporting the Management Team with scheduling team meetings, minutes and follow-up of actions.
- Assist with marketing and sales promotional activities and campaigns.
This is a fast-paced demanding role where you will work within a team to provide a first class efficient service. You will be a self-motivated individual with the initiative to seek out answers. You will excel in both verbal and written communication, working effectively and systematically to meet tight deadlines. High level of attention to detail, telephone manner and IT skills are required.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.