We are looking for a Delivery Manager within the Digital Engagement team to take responsibility of run-time for the current solutions and platforms in the portfolio and any new additions in the future.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of solution delivery and maintenance in a financial services organisation. Able to coordinate service delivery but equally be hands on and gain a deep understanding of how things work, executing the SLA fulfilment and support maintenance of the solutions.
The candidate must be a strong communicator at all levels of the organization, able to communicate complex information in a user-friendly way, able to work and communicate cross-culturally, and work within cross-functional teams. Whilst in addition being a strategive initiatives driver.
- Deliver the runtime services within assigned delivery basket and budget within appointed solution (Planview)
- Manage delivery structure for delivery basket according to the overall sourcing strategies
- Manage deliveries to meet agreed KPIs/PIs for assigned delivery basket. Including Support Group Management for several support groups on appointed service solution (SNOW); Follow up on My IT Delivery and monitoring towards SLA’s / ARTS
- Work with external partners to secure adherence to our expected delivery levels (SLA’s, Compliance etc.)
- Provide input to Sub-Portfolio roadmap
- Execute delivery basket roadmap (including decided decommissioning)
- Provide input regarding the competence, capacity, internal processes and tools incl. required technology changes
- Support the definition and execution of solution support strategy
- For Financial Critical Applications (FCAs), Personal Data Solutions (PDSs) and other critical applications - responsible to secure that Volvo Internal Control Standard for IT (VICS IT) requirements are included in established agreements and that compliance requests are delivered
- Leading and / or contributing to technical projects within Digital Engagement area – including (but not limited too) infrastructure upgrades
- Problem Management coordination – including technical support coming from daily update; access management issues, integration issues
- Bachelor’s degree or specialized diploma
- Ideally will have experience working with multiple solutions across multiple countries
- Be familiar with Volvo Group policies & procedures, KPI's, controls, tools and procedures for delivering IT services. Where needed you adjust to VFS specific needs
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and cross-culturally
- Strong team player
- Able to effectively challenge business stakeholders thinking in a positive and constructive way
- Pro-active, driven with high perseverance
- Strong problem solving skills, identifying, structuring, monitoring and delivering results
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders
- Advanced level of English (oral/written). An additional European language(s) is desirable
- Ability to travel internationally occasionally
- Self-driven and able to work remotely
- A good understanding of the VFS business and processes
- Experience of project management
- Experience of working multi-nationally
- Demonstrate an understanding of agile methodology
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.