- Manager long lead item goods order management.
- Support on the products cost reduction and project delivery.
- Responsible to optimize sourcing activities.
- Responsible to secure that supplier selection is aligned with the Segment strategy.
- Responsible of the supplier recommendation including Business case, and agreement management.
- Support Project activities when needed.
- To secure that supplier selection is aligned with the Segment strategy/Segment Business Plan (To be Supplier base, MCL...).
- To secure the outcome of the sourcing in a contractual package, and that all agreements are approved and signed.
- Execute agreements with suppliers during production and after production for Revenue segments.
- Drive all relevant activities to deliver on QDCFTSR targets during production phase and after production phase for Revenue Parts.
- Monitor, identify and mitigate risks in cooperation with SQ&D team.
- Forecast cost evolution for scope of responsibility.
- Manage and negotiate product/processes changes during production phase, and after production phase for Revenue segments.
- Perform daily purchasing activities related to production orders, logistics and financial flows to the suppliers.
- Perform hand-over to Uptime buyer when parts are phased out of production for non-revenue parts.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Purchasing and/or extensive negotiation experience with a supplier/customer relationship
- Knowledge of Financial analysis, Cost Management, Production & Supply chain and technology
- Business acumen, MS Office
- Business, Engineering or related field and or equivalent experience
- Strong team player, self-starter and the ability to take initiatives
- Strong experience of working for Automotive or related company
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Contract Management
- Relevant process & system knowledge
- Bachelor Degree
- Master Degree(advanced)
Language Skill： Fluent in English, both written and spoken
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing has 125 BSEK in purchasing annual spend and 2,550 supply chain partners in serial production. We deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers through scouting and working with high performing supply chain partners.
We support Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ through sustainability, business ethics and innovation. When you join Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,400 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. Joining us means working in a global context with people from diverse backgrounds and different nationalities while contributing to the core business and results of Volvo Group.
Diversity is important for us, we therefore put a lot of time and effort into creating an open and inclusive environment for all. We are extremely proud to say that we are almost as many females as men in our team. We are goal oriented and business focused people who believe that the best results are achieved while having fun and when we challenge each other. We offer unique opportunities where you can accelerate your career through competence development and connect with people who are truly passionate for purchasing. Join us and work where the action is!
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.