While the performance culture is stronger and more important than ever, we need to secure that Group Trucks Purchasing will transform into the future. We are looking for a colleague that has a strong mindset of change and the ability to see what it takes to get there.
In this challenging role, it is important to understand the vision and objectives of the organization and the changes needed in Group Trucks Purchasing to fully support this journey.
Initiate and drive transformational projects and implementing improvements are key success factors in this role. As a global subject matter expert in IPS (Indirect Purchasing), you need to understand the needs of various stakeholders and formulate the business needs into efficient digital solutions. You will also lead change management and secure deployment through appropriate communication channels.
To succeed, you will act as a bridge, coordinate, and communicate between the business stakeholders and the analysis team to create value for the business.
As you will be driving data management strategies to a new level, a particularly good understanding and experience of data analysis in the project environment is key.
We would like you to have:
- Ability to extract and structure data using analytics tools to analyze opportunities/problems defined by the business is important
- Good understanding of how a purchasing organization works
- Purchasing experience in IPS (Indirect Purchasing) is an advantage
- Preferable knowledge in P2P (Purchase to Pay), such as SAP ARIBA
- A good ability to implement significant changes in large organizations
- Experience of stakeholder management and participation in steering committees
- A genuine interest in changing an organization for the future
- A collaborative spirit
- A strong sense of accountability for your deliveries
- A masters or bachelor's in business / Data Management / Engineering or equivalent
- Purchasing and business understanding
- Ability to interact and understand teams functionally, both locally and globally
- Project Management, preferably a good understanding of Agile methodology and SCRUM
- Communication and change management (e.g., ADKAR)
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Experience and knowledge of purchasing strategies and different buying channels is preferable
- Experience in SAP ARIBA is preferred, not only purchase-to-pay but also source-to-contract
Tony Johansson, Director Operations Excellence, +46 765 538207
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing has 125 BSEK in purchasing annual spend and 2,550 supply chain partners in serial production. We deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers through scouting and working with high performing supply chain partners.
We support Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ through sustainability, business ethics and innovation. When you join Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,400 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. Joining us means working in a global context with people from diverse backgrounds and different nationalities while contributing to the core business and results of Volvo Group.
Diversity is important for us, we therefore put a lot of time and effort into creating an open and inclusive environment for all. We are extremely proud to say that we are almost as many females as men in our team. We are goal oriented and business focused people who believe that the best results are achieved while having fun and when we challenge each other. We offer unique opportunities where you can accelerate your career through competence development and connect with people who are truly passionate for purchasing. Join us and work where the action is!
PROCESSO DE CANDIDATURA
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que a sua inscrição for submetida. Depois disso, ainda será possível editar seu perfil fazendo o login em sua conta. A equipe de contratação analisará sua inscrição e as pessoas selecionadas serão contatadas com informações sobre as etapas seguintes.