Volvo Group Digital & IT
Volvo Group Digital & IT governs the overall Process and IT efficiency within the Group. The function drives the usage of common processes, common IT systems and IT infrastructures.Infrastructure & Onsite Services
Infrastructure & Onsite Services (IOS) is the unit in charge of all Volvo Group Digital & IT infrastructure and onsite services. As most of these services are delivered by a partner, the mission is focused at governing and controlling this partner, as well as managing the remaining IT infrastructure delivery teams in Volvo.IT Quality & Security
IT Quality & Security is a function providing to every IT delivery team within The Volvo Group the capacity to operate efficiently their IT quality and security.
Our mission is functionally driving and steering IT quality and IT Security across the entire IT delivery organizations of The Volvo Group based on 4 pillars:
IT Asset Management
- Lean transformation of IT delivery teams.
- Living process organization around Service Now tool
- Fast and agile one-time delivery organization
- Agile security and vulnerability management
IT Asset Management is responsible for the management of IT assets, which includes optimizing the value and cost while mitigating the risks these assets present to The Volvo Group throughout their life. This is done by establishing an effective technology life cycle that spans from IT asset selection, operation, refresh, migration, optimization, all the way through the retirement and disposal of the asset. Responsible for the governance of this life cycle and reporting data that is captured throughout the life cycle to improve the management of IT assets within The Volvo Group.Configuration Management
Configuration Management is to ensure that accurate and reliable information about configuration of The Volvo Group services, and the configuration items that support them, is available when and where it is needed. This includes information on how configuration items are configured and the relationships between them.
We are now looking for Configuration Manager
within IT Asset Management area.
Are you passionate about Configuration Management and ServiceNow Platform? Do you want to be part of a global and motivated team? Are you ready to take on your next challenge? If the answer is “all of the above”, you are the right person to apply to this job!
In this role you will be part of a global team and you will be in IT Service & Asset Management.
As Configuration Manager in a global context you will actively contribute to securing that CMDB has accurate data and is user friendly. Together with the product owners you will propose and work on improvements. You will be also engaged with strategic projects to ensure Configuration Management can deliver required functionality within project timeframes.
You will work closely within Volvo with ITIL Process Leads, Business Process Developers, CMDB Class Owners, CMDB Design Authority, which includes Enterprise Architects and with technical specialists within external partner. You will also be responsible for knowledge sharing.Responsibilities
- Managing configuration management data for a large, rapidly evolving digital product team
- Managing stakeholders and data quality for services and application inventory
- Ensuring configuration management data drives measurable process improvements for Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Service Availability reporting, Event and Alert automation
- Ensure that KPIs are reported, and their targets are met
- Preparing and keeping up to date the configuration management related processes and related documentation
- Identify improvement needs
Nice to have
- Experience in working for an IT delivery organization
- Experience in Agile implementation of ServiceNow ITSM
- Experience in Service Management
- Experience in collaboration with external suppliers
- Deep knowledge about Configuration Management process
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong ability to manage in a complex and scattered environment
- Dedication to increasing quality and effectiveness
- Good business understanding or proven ability to learn fast
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Service, project, and results-orientation, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in English
- Experience with implementation of ServiceNow Discovery and ServiceNow Service Mapping
- Hands-on experience with CMDB Health
- Hands-on experience with multisource CMDB