This is paying c£8.91 per hr and you will need a Full UK Manual Driver's Licence along with experience of driving a larger van ie. Master van or Transit style van. The role is 40 hours a week Monday to Friday but may include the occasional Saturday paid at time and a half.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Excellent Customer Service skills and experience as you will be meeting many customers face to face in the dealership as well as on your deliveries.
- Excellent driving skills, especially with larger vans
- Excellent computer skills to learn our live and on line Parts systems
- A good level of English written and spoken
- The ability to work numerically with Parts Numbers when ordering and picking the stock for our customers.
- 25 days holiday rising with service
- pension scheme with employer matched contribution of up to 5%
- healthcare cash back scheme
- discounts across retailers, cinemas and theme parks ++
- discount on Renault and Volvo cars
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Wir möchten Sie kennenlernen
Sobald Sie Ihre Bewerbung eingereicht haben, erhalten Sie eine E-Mail-Bestätigung, Auch danach ist es immer noch möglich, Ihr persönliches Profil zu aktualisieren.