We are looking for a skilled SAP Architect with S/4HANA, BTP and other SAP components knowledge (BI, Integrations), high level design capabilities, and excellent knowledge of SAP new technologies.
Our SAP Architects are key resources involved in early phase of projects (pre-study phase of strategic projects, investigation on new solutions or components) using Volvo Group SAP best practices and Volvo Group target architecture in order to design, deliver and maintain reliable and efficient SAP solutions.
- Tech watch and Proof of Concepts
- Responsible for creating Volvo SAP Standards in cooperation with corporate functions.
- Propose and drive Tech watch activities on SAP new technologies (BTP, UI...)
- Contribute and present findings within internal global communities,
- Contribute to the internal SAP documentation update.
- Projects / Maintenance assignment
- Involvement and contribution in strategic projects (S/4HANA conversion project, migration to Microsoft Azure cloud, landscape simplifications…)
- Responsible for the design of SAP applications following common approved guidance.
- Combine and match business needs with SAP solutions, as part of a project team.
- Participate in reviews of architecture concepts and solutions within the SAP community.
- Contribute to Steering Committees when required.
- Build and perform presentations of SAP solutions to stakeholders (Business and IT).
Required skills and knowledge
- 5+ Years’ experience as SAP Architect, approx. 1 – 2 years in S/4HANA and SAP BTP components.
- The position requires that you are fluent in English. English is the working language.
- You have good presentation skills (written and verbal).
- You have a good knowledge also of the latest SAP technologies and innovations (S/4HANA, BW/4HANA, BTP, SAP SaaS solutions, CPI …).
- You are able to integrate all architecture disciplines (Process, Data, Application, Integration, Technology, Security) and advise on technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP.
- You have a proven experience in SAP IT delivery projects and SAP support roles – in multiple SAP solutions.
- You can define and manage landscape design of SAP solutions.
- You have Architecture trainings and you understand architecture principles.
- You are able to assess and manage technical risks and issues
- You have a cross-functional understanding of the SAP processes and a holistic view on things.
- You are able to work in a global context within a global team and you encourage and support innovation.
- You are comfortable in discussing with your business partners and in participating in Steering Committees.
- Leadership skills and experience in coaching team members is recommended.
- An attractive working environment where you will interact with global teams located in various countries (Sweden, India, Poland, France, US …).
- The opportunity to grow through challenging assignments, competence development and coaching – within the Volvo Digital & IT SAP Architecture team.
- The opportunity to work on challenging SAP projects, close to the latest SAP technologies and solutions.
- Ensuring project and solution adherence to the SAP best practices
- The job is located in Poland within the COE SAP.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Wir möchten Sie kennenlernen
Sobald Sie Ihre Bewerbung eingereicht haben, erhalten Sie eine E-Mail-Bestätigung, Auch danach ist es immer noch möglich, Ihr persönliches Profil zu aktualisieren.