- HR process simplification and digitalization
- Handling HRS projects along with cross functional Collaborations
- Project X implementation and co-ordination from India
- Driving VPS in HRS function and co-ordination with VPS global team
- Digital campion for India HRS
- HR Analytics
- Drawing insights from the analytics
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors practices, and other sources.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
What can we offer you?
You will be part of our true global team that creates great results through amazing people, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We are on a journey, ready to create the future plants. Are you ready to join? Give us the chance to know you, apply today!
“The Volvo Group culture is defined by a set of five carefully chosen values- Customer success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance. These values guide our day-to-day behavior and drive our decision-making at all levels of the organization. They express our shared beliefs across countries and entities to form the basis for a high-performing culture that can help maximize the full potential of the organization. Our company values help guide us on that journey”
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
At Group People & Culture we work to create the foundations and frameworks that support people and organizational development of the Volvo Group, to enable the realization of the Group strategy. We create a global people & culture strategy, develop common policies, directives & guidelines for HR in the Group and monitor progress and quality based on agreed objectives and measurements. With Volvo Group People & Culture you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Wir möchten Sie kennenlernen
Sobald Sie Ihre Bewerbung eingereicht haben, erhalten Sie eine E-Mail-Bestätigung, Auch danach ist es immer noch möglich, Ihr persönliches Profil zu aktualisieren.