Our Bristol Dealership is looking to expand its workforce and therefore require a qualified and experienced HGV Technician to deliver the highest possible levels of efficiency, workmanship and finish and provide our customers with confidence by the service we provide.
If you are a qualified HGV Technician looking to work in a main dealership as part of a Global brand, then apply now.
- Rotating shifts 06.00-14.30 and 14.00-22.00 with alternating Saturday's 06.00-12.00
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ensure repairs are carried out in accordance with Renault Standard Times using Renault Special Tools where appropriate.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Work with the parts team to ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to the vehicles.
- Road test vehicle when required (if holder of HGV licence).
- Assist with roadside breakdowns.
- Ensure that the company time recording procedures are complied with and that job cards are completed accurately
- Ensure that service sheets are completed as per Volvo instructions.
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
- HGV Technician - City and Guilds, NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Completed an apprenticeship in HGV industry or equivalent experience
- Experience within the commercial vehicle industry.
- 40 hrs a week + overtime + call out
- Paying from £16.00 pr hr dependent on experience with overtime at time and a half
- 25 days holiday (rising with service)
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on Renault and Volvo cars
Renault Truck Commercials is an Equal Opportunities Employer
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.