• Close collaboration with business representatives from the finance department to ensure high quality, stable and secure financial solutions
• Design, develop and deploy Qlik applications which are part of Financial Data Analysis Solution
• Maintenance of Qlik applications (monitoring of data loads, preventive and corrective maintenance, troubleshooting, enhancements)
• Utilize best practices in data integration, associative modelling and visualization
• Experience in frontend development and knowledge of visualization best practices
• Hands-on experience (min 2 years) in Qlik View and/or Qlik Sense development, dashboarding and data modeling
• Technical knowledge of troubleshooting problems, system integration which includes extraction, transformation, and Load.
• Analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills
• Ability to work closely with stakeholders (incl. financial directors) to determine acceptable solutions
• Good communication skills in English
• Excellent teamwork and customer focus
• GeoAnalytics / N-Printing / Server administration experience would be considered as a plus
And what can you expect from us?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
• Remote work opportunities, employment contract and flexible working hours
• Clear career path & extensive development opportunities
• Private healthcare (available also onsite)
• Volvo League: We run team games in various sports
• Participation in international projects and different trainings
• Unlimited access to learning including Azure academy, Pluralsight and many more
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual. We are looking forward to meeting you!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.