We need your open minds and digital skills! Do you want to experience what project management is in the automotive/truck industry and in particular within our Group Trucks Operations entity? Then let's get together!
- Assist the Group Trucks Operations (GTO) Project Office department with limited assignments of specific project management tasks.
- Serves in a training and development capacity for more complex and productive assignments.
- Assists experienced GTO Project Managers in development and implementation of product changes into the production facilities.
- Performs Project Management and Manufacturing Engineering tasks using established procedures.
- Initial phase of training and development within area of assignment.
- Develop Processes and KPIs using Office 365 apps and Volvo Group systems to improve project Management efficiency.
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on
- Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably and actively seeking feedback non-defensively
- Dependability/Reliability: Following through on commitments, producing timely work to required -- or higher -- standards, pitching in to get the job done
- Flexibility: Performing a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Minimum Education and Experience
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business Management at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Co-op positions require the student to be enrolled in an off-campus course in which they receive course credit or academic transcript notation from the university/college for their co-op period.
- Co-ops are required to work 40 hours per week and are NOT enrolled in academic courses during their co-op period.
- Microsoft Power BI knowledge
- Microsoft Office 365 apps knowledge
- Self starter
- Customer Focus
- Technical Skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Peer Relationships
- Integrity and Trust
- Standing Alone
- Action Oriented
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.