Role (Purpose of the job)
He/she will be responsible for conducting analysis on portfolio quality and collection activities to provide data-based strategies for lowering delinquency, protecting company assets and improving operational efficiency, as well as optimizing Collection Process.
- To complete regular analysis report
- To use all source of raw data as a fundamental means of providing strategic insight in collection & asset management department
- Work with Collection managers to optimize collection strategies
- Work with Collection managers to review dealer collection systems, resource, working processes, etc to optimize dealer collection strategies
- Keep improving data collecting and reporting process to achieve high operational efficiency
- Build collection scores
- Create and develop business strategy presentations and different pitches
- Other Ad hoc job allocated by all collection managers
Education & Professional Experience
- Bachelor degree in quantitative field like engineering, mathematics, statistics
- Masters strongly degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in analysis role
- Working experience in finance or automotive companies is a plus
- Experience in working in an international environment
Managerial competencies & skills:
- Demonstrated advanced capability with statistical and query tools like SAS and SQL. Knowledge of Oracle databases preferred
- Passionate interest in understanding the customers, dealers, and customer / dealer behavior. Ability to translate findings into meaningful, prosperous long-term business strategy
- Exceptional ability to work across teams, having a high degree of team spirit, and to place the overall business goals and objectives as the guiding principle for driving projects.
- Exceptional analytical and portfolio management skills -- ability to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Target-driven, self-motivated and willing to take responsibility
- Strong communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact and influence both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and can work under pressure
- High level of PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Power Point).
- Advanced level of written and oral English and Mandarin skills
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.