You will be an evangelist for new technology, influencing the direction of future technologies and tools used by Volvo.
If you have:
- At least 5 years of experience working with application development with .NET or Java
- Deep understanding of Azure landscape (Certification will be a plus)
- Ability to provide technical guidance and hands on involvement in complex or demanding projects
If you are:
- Passionate about technology, and have interest in emerging tools, trends and techniques across the industry.
- Friendly, approachable, and collaborative team player who enjoys working with people from across the company
- Problem solver, comfortable taking the initiative in challenging and ambiguous circumstances
Please join our team to make your mark on how one of the largest automotive companies in the world is making a shift to cloud. By that you can also have an impact on the future of transportation and automotive industry.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.