Mission/Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this job is to execute the buy package transaction process and assist with title processing. This position provides clerical support, informational communication of issues, and recommendations of business issues that fall within the scope of this function.
• Consistently executes the policies and procedures on buy/ trade package activities.
• Consistently executes the policies and procedures on titling activities, within company guidelines, while ensuring that state motor vehicle requirements are followed and issues identified.
• Communicate with branches and managers in buying department regarding issues dealing with buy packages, titling and accounting.
• Ability to analyze job activities to provide feedback on process changes and improvements
• Helps process Premium buys, invoices and titles
• Perform additional administrative responsibilities as defined by department manager
• Provide back up support to title specialist
• Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
• Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Situational adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanour in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
• Ensures Accountability: Holding self and other accountable to meet commitments.
• Directs work: Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
• Plans and Aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
• Resourcefulness: Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
• Optimizes Work Processes: Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Essential Educational and/or Training Qualifications and Certificates
• High School diploma / G.E.D.
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
• Proficient with AS400 software system
• Proficient with Spreadsheet and Word Processing Software
• Good communication skills
• Comprehensive understanding of individual state title requirements
• Proficient in researching new individual state title requirements
• Attention to detail
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is the leading retailer of used medium and heavy duty trucks in North America, with locations throughout the US and Canada. Since 1950, Arrow has built a solid reputation in the trucking industry by providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles to customers who want to maximize the value of their purchasing dollars. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is part of the Volvo Group, a publicly held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.