Job Posting Text :
Integration Developer :
Center of Excellence (COE) Architecture & Integration is a Volvo Group IT organization within Emerging Technologies & Architecture COE. Our team members are among the best Integration Consultants in our field taking on challenging global assignments within the Volvo Group. Our consultants are strongly involved in delivering concrete Integration solutions and providing benefit to the Volvo Group through developing Processes, Methods and Tools, R&D, Tech-watch, Prototypes and Proof of Concept.
We are looking for a skilled Integration Developer with passion for Integration, good knowledge and understanding of IBM platforms (IBM MQ, IIB, APIC, APP Connect,ACE)
Our Integration Developers have opportunities to work directly in deliveries supporting the digitalization journey of the Volvo Group.
Project / Maintenance assignment
Responsible for the delivery of integration solutions following common approved processes.
Combine and match business needs with integration solutions, as part of a project team.
- Understand the user requirements, analyze such requirements to identify needed integration and implement the integrations that support business requirements.
- Develop efficient integration solutions according to business requirements within given time frame.
- Ensure compliance with relevant IT Services processes, methods and tools, and business processes.
- Secure that the necessary and relevant review and audits are performed for the solution
- Create good practices and propose improvements
- Experience in handling integration projects involving ESB
- IBM MQ Tool knowledge
- IBM Integration Bus (IIB) Tool knowledge
- Core java knowledge
- Experience in working in TDD mode
- Experience with Java ALM tools (Nexus, Jenkins, etc.)
- Hands-on experience on: Setting up distributed MQ (Queue types, MQ intercommunication)
- IIB development:
b. IIB Message modelling
c. Strong ESQL and core Java experience
- Other tools:
- Config Manager and other development tools :
- Cloud integration skills , Azure Integration services
- Flexible to work in multiple smaller assignments in parallel
- Ability to quickly take on new assignment
- Delivery focus while ensuring quality and adherence to governance
- Supportive both within the team and together with assignment teams
- Ability to perform as an Individual Contributor
- Very good Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Organized approach for driving activities and tasks associated
6 to 9 Years
An attractive working environment where you will be part of global teams.
The opportunity to grow through challenging assignments, competence development and coaching.
The opportunity to work on challenging Integration projects.
Staying close to the latest technologies and solutions.
Ensuring project and solution adherence to best practices
ARE WE A PERFECT MATCH?
We can promise you some very skilled colleagues and some truly exciting challenges to work with. You will work in a global environment that provides you with developmental opportunities both professionally and personally. We at COE want you to prosper and be happy, because when you succeed, we succeed. Together we drive prosperity. We are eager to learn from you and you will get fantastic opportunities to learn and develop with us. Together we drive prosperity.
The job is located in India
Job area : Information Technology
Organization : Group IT
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.