Every year we look for a new generation of IT specialists - students and graduates, who are eager to join us for an internship - DriveIT. With support of a mentor, they have a chance to learn and contribute to IT projects and teams. You can be one of them - start your career with Volvo Group IT and get to know us better.
DriveIT 2021/22 is here!
Check out our website - https://driveitwithvolvo.pl/ for more information!
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Our agile team supports and develops application responsible for orders and invoices of spare parts and supports warehouses flow. We work with global environment and provide end-to-end application delivery.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY WAITING FOR YOU
- Being part of a maintenance and development team for application on IBMi (iSeries, AS/400) platform
- Taking part in:
- providing End to End application delivery – from specification through development, testing, integration, implementation to support and maintenance
- developing new and modifying of existing functionalities in RPG/CL/SQL
- bug analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting
- cooperation with customers, key users and project teams
- Getting know front end solutions in cloud environment
THIS IS YOU
- You are a student in your 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study, or you have recently graduated
- You are available at least 20 hours per week
- You communicate in English fluently
- You do something more than only studying – you are a member of student organization, student research group etc.
- You are eager to develop a new competences in challenging areas of IBMi technology
AND THIS IS WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Dedicated mentor who will support you in your further development during the program
- Possibility to work in agile environment – let us show you in practice how it looks like
- An expertise in working from home as our internship is mostly undertaken remotely
- Improvement your soft skills and technical expertise through trainings and international projects
- Medical care
- Contact with real problems and challenges posed by working with a Business
Does it sound like your plan for upcoming months? Please do not hesitate to apply to join our teams!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.