- In charge of regular tax filing of VAT, CIT, Stamp Duty and etc.
- In charge of annual CIT tax filing documentation and reporting to the tax authority.
- In charge of making non-trade filing to Local tax authority.
- In charge of invoice related issues (including purchasing, issuing, verification，maintaining and etc.).
- In charge of communicating with local tax authority on detailed tax operation.
- In charge of some tax related bookkeeping.
- In charge of tax files archive.
- Process sundry invoices to group companies.
- Master Data Management.
- 1-3 years tax-relative job experience.
- Good communicating and coordinating capability, strong sense of responsibility and dedication.
- Good at operating MS Office software, prefer those familiar with finance software.
- Major in accounting or related finance, bachelor’s degree or above.
- Excellent graduates could be considered.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.