- have experience in project management
- have experience in commercial vehicle or financial services sector
- have highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- have strong analytical skills
- are a forward looking thinker and a strategic mind-set
- have ability to work independently in a rapid paced environment
- are excellent in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- are fluent in Latvian and advanced in English
- to join a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who make customers win
- an environment where we work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead
- extensive health insurance, competitive salary starting from 2500 EUR and bonus system
In order to administrate your application we need to process personal data about you. We process this data for recruitment purposes only.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.