At Volvo Group IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product-centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030.
The story of the Volvo Group 2030 and beyond…
We will achieve great things in the coming ten years, and looking even further ahead, our ambition is clear:
- We want to offer solutions that are 100 % safe, because the health, safety and well-being of people is our main priority…
- … 100% fossil-free, because climate change is the challenge of our generation and our ambition is to enable our customers to go fossil free and we strive for being climate positive in our own operations.
- … 100% more productive than today, because that will allow us to meet a growing need for transport while staying within the boundaries of what our planet can sustain.
Driving prosperity through transport and infrastructure solutions.
We are looking for SAP Solution Advisors with a department in the SAP CRM area, with experience in the SAP Sales Distribution module of SAP ECC 6.0 or higher and knowledgeable in SAP Spare Parts Management solution/architecture.
In this job, you will support the business on day-to-day maintenance issues, drive problem-solving tasks, maintaining and monitor the solution. You will work closely together with business stakeholders and technical consultants on continuous improvement ideas and enhance the solution.
This role will be based out of Greensboro, NC and relocation assistance is provided.
- Graduate in Information Technology (IT)/Computer science or 1-2 years relevant experience in IT/Business management
- Has sound knowledge in any programming language example, C, C++, Python
- Has done projects using any programming language in university/college or as an intern
- Knowledge about how Order to cash process and Order management works
- Knowledge of Logistics processes like delivery from the warehouse to end customer
- Prior knowledge in SAP is an advantage (But not necessary)
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn SAP ERP software example SAP CRM and SAP ECC Logistics
- Good interpersonal skills to face business and key users
- Eager to grow and work as an SAP Solution advisor
- Positive, Collaborative, Analytic and Committed
- Proactive and work independently
- Good communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Fluent in English
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.