- Create and develop corporate and direct to dealer communication.
- Collaborates with purchasing, and suppliers/vendors (i.e., agencies, printers etc.) to initiate RFIs, RFQs, contracts, and projects.
- Supports the Competence Development organization by effectively coordinating and executing communications for competitions, tradeshows, dealer, and customer meetings (ex. event microsites, brochures, announcements, video ads etc.).
- Assist in maintaining the dealer facing web page.
- Write, review, edit, and ensure accuracy and post training as well as dealer development bulletins on Trucks Dealer Portal.
- Prepare content, ensure accuracy, and distribute training news through various brand communications channels (ex. Growler, and Up-To-Speed).
- Responsible for sourcing, preparing, ensuring quality and/or updating content for training related brochures, flyers, and catalogs.
- Support the overall dealer development organization with specific communication requests, and development of presentations.
- Provide in-house graphic design for Competence Development as needed. (Participant guides, PPT templates, certificates, brochures, catalogs, and other).
- Other responsibilities assigned by manager or management
- Customer Focus
- Ensure Accountability
- Communicates Effectively
- Standing Alone
- Plans and Aligns
- Technical Learning
- Action Oriented
- Peer Relationship
- Integrity and Trust
- Learning on the Fly
Internship Education and Program Requirements:
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Graphic Design and have completed 30 semester hours prior to start of internship.
- Writing/Content Creation
- Some experience in Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, and Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) required.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Summer interns can work up to 40 hours per week
- Valid US Work authorization.
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.