The Operations Manager Volvo Financial Services Baltics is responsible for leading an Operations team of around ten people across three countries in the delivery of world class Customer Service, supporting the strategy and putting the customer first, ensuring the delivery and development of administration services to end customers, dealers and market companies in line with VFS targets. The role is a key member of the management team of Volvo Financial Services Baltics (Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia).
- Manage the team on a day-to-day basis through given systems and procedures
- Handle and decide non-standard cases/ situations personally
- Measure, analyze and control process related KPIs
- Responsible for the compliance with policies and guidelines in the team
- Responsible for the compliance with service level standards within the team
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships
- Monitor key responsibilities of direct reports and lead them in the achievement of objectives for their area of responsibility
- Assess and ensure the competency of the direct reports and reinforce accountability through Management by Objectives and monitor target achievement
- Organize Best Practice sharing and results oriented culture within the team
- Lead and/or coordinate assigned projects in line with company strategic priorities
- Review, prioritize and follow up with change requests in the CMS
- Realize cultural change within the team towards customer focus to truly live the Customer Experience
- Support the recruiting and development of talented people for the team
- Directly supervise processes and procedures to ensure we have the most efficient and controlled working environment
- Identify and evaluate risks and areas for improvement and design solutions
- University Degree (ideally in Finance or Banking)
- Minimum five years of experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in leading a team within the Operations function
- Experience from working in an international environment
- Leadership competencies & skills
- Demonstrate excellent staff motivation and development skills
- Good knowledge / understanding of financial services products and services and, more specifically, leasing of trucks and construction equipment
- Is strong in implementation and in monitoring the delivery
- Demonstrates managerial effectiveness (doing the right things) and efficiency (doing things right)
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Is target-driven, self-motivated and tenacious in achieving the set objectives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
- Advanced level in reading, writing and speaking English
- Fluent in local language, Russian is a plus
- extensive health insurance, competitive salary and bonus system
- an environment where we work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead
- to join a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who make customers win
Ready for the next challenging career step?
We are looking forward to your CV in English and motivation letter.
The position located in: Vilnius, Lithuania
Travel requirements: occasionally
Confidentiality is guaranteed. The company reserves the right to contact only selected candidates.
For further information, please contact:
Vilma Suchockiene, Human Resources Manager, Mob. +370 686 77016; email: email@example.com
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.