Job Posting Text :
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Support and Maintenance team within Core Platform Area Manufacturing. Assignment is for long term.
We are looking our future colleague to be an inspirational figure, who is looking to learn and grow and join our journey to take the delivery to the next level.
Qualifications & Experience:
Solid problem-solving skills
- Continuous improvement is your nature.
- Are passionate about Automation.
- Strong knowledge and experience in ASP.NET using C#, .Net Framework 4.0 & above.
- Basic Knowledge of WMQ and WMQ Client, WMQ Explorer.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Hands on experience on TSQL query, stored procedures.
- Experience of working on Visual Studio 2017 & above.
- Experience working within application maintenance and Support teams or willingness to take on the challenge.
- You have a strong focus on quality.
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement.
- Minimum educational qualification - BE/B.Tech/MCA.
- 1-6 years of overall experience.
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design
- Having experience in one/more emerging technologies like RPA, Machine Learning, Mobility, Azure would be an added advantage. Otherwise, should be willing to learn and acquire new skills and quickly work on new technologies.
- You can navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment and actively cooperate with various stakeholders
- Flexibility: The ideal candidate must be Flexible to work in New Developments, Maintenance and Support. Flexibility to work in CET shift and on on-call schedules
- Team Skills: Must be a team Player.
Do you find this interesting? Please do get in touch for a further dialogue!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.