If you have answered “yes” to at least one of the above questions, we have an excellent opportunity to join Volvo as Junior HR Administration Specialist and work in French speaking team!
We are a team of committed individuals who are in charge of:
• Providing a variety of HR administrative services for Volvo Group companies
• Being of assistance to stakeholders (managers, HRBPs, HR functions) in HR administration matters
• Verifying and entering data into HR systems
• Collaborating with cross-functional HR and IT teams to ensure proper information flow
• Contributing to internal processes with Volvo’s best practices in mind
• Securing confidentiality of processed HR data
We would like you to contribute with the following:
• Good level of French to interact on a daily basis with both our colleagues and customers in France
• Great ownership skills and can-do attitude - a must
• Passion for customer’s satisfaction
• Great at multi-tasking and with good organizational skills
• Interest in HR Administration field
• Great attention to details
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Previous experience in HR Administration or equivalent in shared service operations an advantage
• SAP HR experience a plus
• Good knowledge of MS Office
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture focused on the individual
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• International projects with companies with a certain recognition on the market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Possibility to grow and develop skills with our Volvo Group University
• Personalized on-boarding
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual. We are looking forward to meeting you!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.