You are the driver of software development during all product development phases (planning, design, implementation, deployment and maintenance). You will analyze, build, test and maintain software applications that are tailored to business specific needs.
You have a logical, analytical, and creative approach to problems and the ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, and management to explain complex issues.
The unique combination of analysis, technical skills and knowledge of various procedures, tools and understanding of business requirements give you the opportunity to analyse, build, test, and maintain software applications that are tailored to business specific needs.
In this position you would be playing the role of Software Engineer
and take complete responsibility to fulfil the expectations from this job position which is listed under the Position Description section.
In this role you will be reporting to the Delivery Manager PTP Bangalore
Key responsibilities and Expected Skills
- Collaboration with development team to ensure project deliverables meet the required quality standards
- Hands on experience in Automation tools like Selenium with C# ,Ranorex and Micro-focus ALM tools
- Hands on experience in Automating Desktop Application using WinAppDriver
- Develop and build a solid automation/functional test strategy for delivering high quality product releases
- Able to create detailed comprehensive and well-structured test plan and test cases
- Good to have knowledge on UI, Rest API Testing(manual and automation)
- Strong knowledge of scrum methodology
- Good understanding on Defect life cycle & tools.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Experience working with CI/CD tools like Azure-DevOps
- Good to have automation tests based on BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)/TDD (Test Driven Development) approach
- Open to learn new emerging technologies (RPA/QLIKSENSE/POWERBI)
- Good knowledge on Non-functional testing and report analysis.
- Technology : C#, Nunit, Good in OOPS concepts, API testing, Git, Extent Reporting, Azure-Devops
- DB : Good understanding on Oracle and MS SQL databases queries.
- Automation Tools : Selenium 2.0, Micro-focus ALM, Ranorex.
- Expertise on Test life cycle & Test artifacts
- Communication: Must possess good verbal and written Communication.
- Team Skills: Must be a team Player and be ready to stretch to meet the overall team objectives.
- Good in diagnostic and quick problem solving.
- Flexibility: The ideal candidate must be Flexible to work in New Developments, Maintenance and Support activities
- Mindset: Must have an open mindset to adapt to changing Business Driven technologies.
Volvo Group Culture
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum educational qualification should be BE/B.Tech/MCA
- 5-6 years of overall IT Testing experience
- 2-3 years of experience as an Automation Test Expert
“The Volvo Group culture is defined by a set of five carefully chosen values- Customer success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance. These values guide our day-to-day behavior and drive our decision-making at all levels of the organization. They express our shared beliefs across countries and entities to form the basis for a high-performing culture that can help maximize the full potential of the organization. Our company values help guide us on that journey”.For more details contact:
Delivery Manager SC Powertrain Production, Manufacturing & Logistics, Sudhir Nair
HR Business Partner, P Santosh