Our organization is based on people and great teamwork. We are a truly global company; we rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Solution Center Construction Equipment has an ambition to strengthen and optimize the Group IT delivery set up towards Volvo CE - which is driven by the idea that through imagination, hard work and technological innovation we will lead the way towards developing a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our solution center consolidates all deliveries, across all processes towards Volvo CE in one dedicated team.
Do you want to be a part of that journey?
Right now, we are looking for a SAP MM Solution Consultant, who will be a part of the One Digital Core Team. ODC is the global order and delivery management tool for the Order to Delivery process within Volvo Construction Equipment.
As a team we are together responsible for providing a modern, efficient and secured environment supporting order management, increasing customers and dealers experience & satisfaction. It is important you have an innovative and creative mind-set in order to inspire and challenge our D&IT organization.
• Act as project team member and work with maintenance team
• Implement SAP solutions (customizing, functional testing, training, etc.) based on our global harmonization initiative
• Contribute efficiently to all phases of an SAP implementation project life cycle including documentation
• Align new solutions with your SAP MM stakeholders (SAP Key-Users, Subject Matter experts and external 3rd Party Service Providers)
• Manage and conduct workshops with SAP Key-Users
• Manage and conduct knowledge transfer for IT team members
• Demonstrates analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources
• Applies project methodology and governance processes to the change control, system development life cycle and regression testing
• You will support end to end processes and has intermediate level understanding of system touch points
• University degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or comparable qualification
• Min 3 Years of SAP MM
• SAP SD knowledge is nice to have
• S4Hana knowledge is must have
• Fluent knowledge of English (min. B2 level)
• High analytical skills and problem-solving approach
• Deep understanding of business processes
• Team Player
• Strong communication skills - able to interact with senior level leaders at divisional or regional level. Able to explain complex system issues and decision points using common business language (without using IT terms and language)
We’re looking for
• Self-motivated professional who likes to drive topics taking full responsibility
• Agile mindset who values progress over perfection
• Natural born networker who can communicate efficiently with our stakeholders
• Highly organized person who feels comfortable with numbers
What can we offer you?
• You will be part of a team that creates great results through amazing people, strong relationships and a high-performance culture
• “On the job” opportunity to learn how to be an empowered leader
• Exciting applications you’ll help to shape and maintain
• Challenging environment where 2 days never look the same
• High performing team and a positive atmosphere where mistakes are welcome as part of the learning
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.