Volvo Financial Services are experts in the transport industry with in depth knowledge of the industry and a deep understanding of our customers businesses. Our finance specialists will find a solution our customers can rely on and are there to help customers in good times and tough times. They can provide various options such as Hire Purchase, Contract Hire, Operating Leases, Finance Leases and more.
Do you have excellent people skills and motivational leadership abilities? Are you target driven, self motivated and tenacious in achieving the agreed objectives? Do you possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a sales ability?
VFS are now looking for a Team Leader to join them with a minimum of 5 years’ experience leading a team in the financial services industry. The successful Team Leader will be responsible for managing and controlling the day-to-day operational responsibility of a team of people by providing direction, coaching and development ensuring that efficiencies are optimised, targets are monitored, managed and met and customer service standards are continuously exceeded. The successful applicant will also by responsible for protecting relationships with external customers, dealers and market companies whilst ensuring all agreed KPI targets are delivered for the local markets.
- People Management including but not limited to, recruitment, inductions, appraisals, reviews, development plans, team meetings and performance management
- Customer Services – always aiming to exceed the expectations of internal and external customers and ensuring their team is providing the highest quality experience also
- Systems & Processes – identify and implement enhancements to systems and processes, maximising efficiency & improving customer service
- Quality Monitoring – monitoring individual team members performance by introducing robust measures and controls to ensure service levels are met
- Managing the Customer Relationship – creating and sustaining mutually beneficial relationships with both internal and external customers
- Managing Information – collating information and statistics on team performance in line with targets and volumes
- Project Work – undertaking ad-hoc projects
- Supporting the sales process
- Maintaining effective internal controls framework
- Supporting the Operations Leadership Team in achieving the overall VFS Operations Targets
- Identifying appropriate KPI’s
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for the department and VFS
Education & Professional Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the financial services industry
- Experienced in managing and leading an operations team
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office
- Advanced Level of English
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
The Benefits of Working for the Volvo Group
We are committed to flexible working arrangements, helping employees achieve both the needs of the business and their work-life balance goals. We have an excellent benefits package including a dedicated Health and Wellbeing offering with Private Health Insurance, an Employee Assistance Program and 25 days holiday rising to 30 days with length of service, plus bank holidays. Volvo Group has an inclusive workplace culture focused on quality, customer service and the environment and working with us will give you the opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.