Transport Sales Executive
Excellent Basic + commission + company car
The right attitude and desire to succeed is of key importance to us and our Sales Teams. Selling our product creates a chain of support right across the business where all departments support each other to ensure our Trucks and Vans are at the forefront of the market. If you are 'hungry' for success, passionate and driven we want to hear from you. We will provide the product training, sales and finance training if you provide your enthusiasm and previous sales skills as outlined below.
- Strong Customer Relationship and Interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm and passion to succeed
- Ability to construct Sales Proposals
- Selling and Negotiation experience with Presentation skills
- Sales experience (with proven track record)
- IT literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to manage and work effectively with CRM database
- Self-motivated and ability work with minimal supervision
- Understanding and effective interpretation of KPI’s
- Presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Commercial Vehicle finance methods
- LGV driver licence an advantage
- Relevant Industry / Commercial Vehicle Product knowledge
- Relevant experience & good understanding of truck sales process
- Relevant vocational training and / or evidence of truck sales training
- 25 days holiday + BH and rising with service
- Company car, laptop, mobile
- up to 7% matched pension scheme
- Cashback Healthcare scheme
- Retailer Discounts
Renault Truck Commercials is an Equal Opportunities Employer
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.