By collecting and analyzing data from more than 1 300 000 connected vehicles we make the world of transportation safer, cleaner, and more efficient. Add electrification and automation to the mix, and we are shaping the future of transportation.This is us, your new colleagues
Volvo Group Connected Solutions is a software company within the Volvo Group with focus on software development, IT architecture and data science. We are around 700 highly skilled employees, working at the forefront of vehicle connectivity. Our main hub and office is located in Lindholmen, Gothenburg, but we also have offices in Silicon Valley and Greensboro in the US, Curitiba in Brazil, Bangalore in India and China.
We want to connect with curious minds who love innovation and are interested in the future of mobility. We are now looking for a IT Business Analyst in the Core Services area, with interest in requirement identification, breakdown and documentation. You will be part of a small and diverse DevOps team that works in two-week sprints and in ten-week program increments.The role
As a IT Business Analyst, you are the bridge between the customer/stakeholder and the development team, capturing the requirements in terms of WHAT is needed and WHY. You interface with customers and identify their needs. You are responsible for guiding the team towards a solution that supports the business requirements. You interact with various team-members, such as Solution Architects and Software Engineers, to provide the right solutions and expertise. Additionally, you research advanced technology regarding best practices in the field and seek to find cost-effective solutions. We put the emphasis on who you are as a person and we believe that your personality is the major reason for you to succeed in this role.Key responsibilities
Who are you?
- Provide detailed functional and non-functional requirements and specifications for proposed IT solutions including time and scope involved
- Work closely with Domain Teams to ensure requirements are refined to the needed degree
- Ensure that the solution developed complies with given architecture guidelines, specifications, security, quality and business partner requirements
- Document and monitor requirements fulfilment during one time deliveries
What can we offer you?
- University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Documented experience as IT Business Analyst/Solution Engineer/System Analyst
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Ability to work with various departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a project plan
- IT product development experience and leadership skills are preferred
- Experience from developing IT applications is preferred
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
You will be part of a high-performing team that creates great results through awesome people with deep skills.
We believe that teamwork is the key to success, and we have a culture where people truly support and help each other.Some of the other things we offer you:
- Inclusive & Diverse culture
- Growth & Development through continuous employee dialogue
- Flexible workplace
- Additional compensation while on parental leave
- 3000 SEK/Year Fitness Allowance
Welcome to the heart of connectivity at Volvo Group Connected Solutions! Want to know more? Contact us!
Please contact Johanna Borgudd, Manager Vehicle Communication +46 739-029569Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.