VGA is seeking applications from Heavy Vehicle Technicians to join our Workshop at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Prestons. This role will open up the possibility to service, repair and learn about the Volvo Bus range including the innovative emerging bus technologies in the field of electromobility. As a member of the Volvo Bus team, you will play a key part in ensuring that the passengers are safely reaching their destinations every day.
In this role, you will bring your passion for your trade to our cohesive team of trained Heavy Vehicle Technicians, who work with pride and have gained professional respect across our business. Key to your success will be your ability to work effectively in a team, focus on workplace safety and be proud of the quality work you deliver for our customers.
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis and an immediate start is available for the right candidate. With Volvo Group Australia you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win!
- Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology (or equivalent)
- Sound heavy vehicle mechanical experience gained within a similar role
- Act according with all aspects of workplace health and safety
- Be a team player, open and honest
- Have a flexible approach to work commitments.
- Hourly rate + generous tool allowance
- Permanent, 38 hour working week, fortnightly paid wages
- Additional superannuation payments*
- Loyalty is valued with VGA Service Recognition Program
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including Employee Assistance Program and discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- A workplace that offers you the opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Zaraz po złożeniu aplikacji zostanie do Ciebie wysłane potwierdzenie pocztą elektroniczną. Po tym czasie można jeszcze zaktualizować swój profil osobisty.