- Perform diversified assembly operations required to assemble various sizes and models of construction equipment. Work involves the assembly of complete machines, machine sections or subassemblies, as assigned, and the collaboration to diagnose malfunctions or difficulties concerned with the mechanical aspect of the unit under erection, its hydraulic systems, ignition or control circuits
- Receive direction from managers and daily work assignments from team leaders. Work from complex drawings, work instructions, build of material sheets, material lists and specifications to plan assembly operations ensuring conformity to specification
- Interpret drawings to verify material requirement and plan efficient sequence of operations. Fit, adjust and align components, such as gears, shafts, keys and bearings. Assemble complete machines or sub-assembly as zones are assigned
- Conduct running and performance test. Diagnose malfunctions, dismantle, clean and inspect for damage or distortion after running test. Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Detect and report faulty operation, defective material, questionable drawing requirements and unusual conditions to proper authority. Maintain working area in neat and orderly conditions as set for by 5s standards daily
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures. Follow policies and procedures, support organization’s goals
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit
- Pursue training and development opportunities
- Inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically
- Treat others with respect and consideration
- High School diploma
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify