We are now looking to strengthen our team/s with more skillful people in the quality assurance area. They will be responsible for planning, analyzing, designing, implementing, executing and manage the tests, both manual and automated. They will also be active in the daily work with methods, tools, coaching and improvements. During some weeks of the year, They will also assist in handling incoming cases to our support desk, Mondays-Fridays from 8.00 to 17.00.
While we are looking for a person with skills in the testing area, we are also looking for a person with growth mindset, “can do” attitude, and good character with teamwork skills. We believe that each development team of 7 people all help each other, being one team. The person we are looking for needs to have an open mind and be interested in working in any area that is needed to make the team complete the best outcome.
So, what should be your skillset?
• Knowledge of software testing methodology (according to ISTQB)
• Good organization and analytical skills with attention to details
• Knowledge of SQL queries
• Knowledge of XML
• “Software Quality” attitude
• Willingness to cooperate and work with team members (IT Architects, Business Analytics, Developers). The entire team take active part during running a pre-study
• Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility and ownership for assigned tasks
• Complete proficiency in English Passion for testing
• Open minded and honest team player
• Understanding of Agile Practices (at least basics)
Nice to have:
• ISTQB Certificates
• Knowledge of development tools (preferred Visual Studio)
• Experience with test automation and scripting languages (preferred C#)
Does it sound like a next step in your career? Please do not hesitate to apply and join our team!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.