Are you looking for a new challenge with social, economic and environmental implications? Do you want to boost your career and make a difference? Participate in the electrification of transportation by joining our team as our Aftermarket Product Line Support Specialist .
As a Aftermarket Product Line Support Specialist , you will facilitate the introduction and integration of new parts and sub-assemblies in the aftermarket sectors to respond to customer needs. You will also be responsible for developing stocking and setting sales strategies with stakeholders.
- Analyze the impact of future changes to our product lines on spare parts sales and distribution processes, make recommendations to facilitate their integration, and oversee their implementation.
- Attend technical product development meetings to inform participants of aftermarket needs and requirements.
- Provide and coordinate technical support to the different aftermarket departments with the assistance of the product development department.
- Introduce parts into the various aftermarket processes and determine part parameters based on their life cycle, stocking optimization, and active vehicle populations.
- Suggest optimal methods for parts packaging, pickup, and customer delivery.
- Set guidelines to ensure efficient parts planning and processing.
- Create and update a list of complementary parts to be used when receiving parts orders.
- Analyze and suggest alternatives to OEM parts and determine the appropriate solution with the product development department.
- Help develop strategies to set up sales programs in accordance with market positioning.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or other relevant field
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in the transportation or manufacturing industry
- Technically inclined
- Bilingualism (English and French)
- Proficiency with Excel and Word – MRP manufacturing system, an asset
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good negotiation skills
- Autonomy, drive, sound judgment, and initiative
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
- Competitive salary
- Stimulating work environment in constant motion
- Permanent position
- Work from home 100%
- Growing opportunities
To see the many career opportunities we offer, visit www.novabus.com
Performance | Trust | Customer success | Change | Passion
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Nova Bus, part of the Volvo Group, is one of North America’s largest providers of sustainable transit solutions.
Our team of more than 1,500 employees in three factories (Saint-Eustache and Saint-François-du-Lac in Quebec and Plattsburgh in the New York State) works in partnership with some of the largest public transit companies in Canada and in the USA.
Are you looking for a new challenge with social, economic and environmental implications? Do you want to boost your career and make a difference?
Help electrify transportation by joining the team!
We Participate in E-verify