Tech Skills Needed:
• Need to have experience in COBOL, JCL, DB2, IMS DB/DC.
• Need to have experience using following tools QMF, CA-Platinum, SPUFI, Fault analyzer, File manager/CA-FILE-AID, IBM MQ, CA-Endevor.
• Need to have worked in Agile SCRUM way of working using JIRA.
• Need 5 to7 yrs of overall experience as a Mainframe developer using the tools as mentioned above.
• Experience on different phases of mainframe projects involving Development/Enhancements, testing, implementation, and Post deployment support.
• Need to have active coding experience and responsible for complete delivery modules/tasks assigned.
• Need to have good exposure in management of batch and online processes.
• Need to interface with all stakeholders and also help team with requirements, estimations, reviews and also leading from the front.
• Need to have worked with Agile SCRUM teams & have an agile mindset.
• Good to have experience working &/or creating OPC schedules
• Good to have worked with creating & modifying REXX scripts
• Good to have worked with EPLUS(Easytrieve)
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.