- Should be a commerce graduate/MBA (Finance)
- At least 6 months to 3 years of experience in accounts payable process.
- Good experience in handling invoices in SAP is a must.
- Good knowledge on accounting concepts
- Effective communication skill both written and verbal
- Should be open for any shifts
- Processing all kind of invoices like PO invoice, Non PO invoice, Credit Note, Debit Note.
- Analysing and resolving the blocked invoice.
- Interacting with the client/internal people query and resolve it.
- Preparing Report on daily basis like daily report
- Follow-ups to finish the pending documents for payment.
- Problem solving skills
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.