We're looking for Experienced SAP MM/WM/EWM Consultant Position Description
Join us to express your IT talents in Volvo Group!
You will be part of an engaged, passionate and supportive team in an international and multicultural environment, preparing future solutions for Volvo Buses in SAP area.
The SAP delivery team for Volvo Buses is looking for an Experienced SAP MM/WM/EWM Consultant to work in Wroclaw. You will work within the Solution Center Buses, SAP deliveries, which is part of Volvo Digital & IT. Our IT consultants are taking part in global SAP deliveries to Volvo Buses, mainly Poland, Mexico, Sweden and Canada, creating added value for business through innovative solutions and technological watch.Your Mission:
- You will be responsible for design of SAP applications following SAP best practices and roadmaps, and to combine and match business needs with SAP solutions, as part of a project or a maintenance team working closely with Volvo business organizations, sometimes in an Agile setup
- You will support our business stakeholders
- You will support our solutions in their migration to the next generation ERP, S4HANA, and help them to take the best of the new technology / innovation introduced
- You will design, customize and configure our SAP solutions in MM/WM/EWM domains and perform integration and user acceptance test, in close collaboration with the business teams
- You will actively contribute to incoming pre-studies and Proof-of-Concepts
- You will take part in regular RT (Run Time) work in dedicated area
In return we offer:
- 5+ years SAP experience in consulting with E2E full life cycle implementation on SAP ECC MM/WM/EWM modules
- Strong functional knowledge in SAP ECC MM/WM/EWM, knowledge of PP would be a great asset
- Experience in FIORI, S4HANA would be a strong advantage
- Experience in design activities and gap analysis prior to implementation
- Experience in providing functional and business process expertise
- Experience in supporting Solution’s E2E for proposals and project delivery
- You are updated with the latest SAP innovations in your domain
- You have a proven experience in SAP projects and SAP support roles
- You are comfortable in discussion / workshops with your business partners
- You have good presentation skills (written and verbal)
- You must speak English fluently
- You are willing to travel occasionally
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree
What makes us special?
- Opportunity to gain experience in the implementation of projects in company that provide the latest solutions for the automotive industry
- Clear career path in booming global organization
- Wide range of technical and soft skills trainings
- Opportunities to develop in technical, functional and management area
- Attractive employment conditions
- Good atmosphere in a professional, developing team working with passion
- Local contract
About us :
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in a company with certain recognition on the market
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure green area (football, basketball, tennis, BBQ)
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Digital & IT contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by managing and driving the overall process of digitalization and IT efficiency within the Group and by delivering industrial IT solutions, telematics services, management and business consulting services. With Volvo Group Digital & IT you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.