The Axle Plant, whose main mission is to supply Axles to the Renault Trucks plants in Bourg and Blainville but also to the Volvo plants in Gent and Tüve, is looking for a Plant Manager (M/F).
In this context, you are in charge of the Axles Center and related activities (painting, reworking, etc.).
You manage and supervise your teams in the interest of Health & Safety, Quality & Customer delivery, economic results, empowerment and employee development, around 300 people.
You directly contribute to the achievement of the entity's strategic objectives through the conception of the progress plan and its deployment in the Axle plant.
Area managers, Quality, Maintenance, Engineering & VPS, HR, Safety and Finance for these workshop report directly to you.
You report to PTP Venissieux Engine Plant VP, and are an integral part of the Plant Steering Committee of engine plant,
As such you
- You are the guarantor of the HSE policy and ensure the physical integrity of the staff, you must:
- Ensure people safety, especially in compliance with the health and safety Group policy, ensuring facilities, machines and new tools or in operation, regulatory compliance
- Define safety targets, capabilities and actions plan
- You participate in the definition and implementation of the industrial strategy
- You manage the industrial performance of the site, ensure its profitability and identify areas for development and innovation
- Define and promote the vision:
- You define and approve the plant's progress plan with your team
- You define and manage performance indicators and challenge them (safety, quality, costs, deadlines, etc.)
- You manage the development and implementation of the Volvo production system
- You organize the resources (human, financial, technical) and you ensure the proper functioning of the site with a view to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
- You are accountable for the Factory Financial Plan
- You manage unions’ relationship with the Human Resources manager and are the chairman of the CSE, CSSCT, etc.
- You have the necessary authority to:
- Manages time flexibility in production
- Make decision to stop the production or use of any tolls in case of problems (S,Q,C,E)
- Master degree in Engineering (non-specialized/mechanical/automation/logistics (or equivalent)) and strong experience in operational management of production or logistics and successful experience in the management of various teams.
- You have solid knowledge of industrial production processes, are a force of proposal and know how to be innovative.
- Your Leadership, your rigour, your pragmatism, your taste for continuous improvement and customer service will be undeniable assets.
- You have an open mindset; you are recognized as having negotiating and argumentation skills.
- Fluent English and French mandatory
Volvo Group takes first place in Happy at Work ranking 2019 in the category of companies with more than 5,000 employees. We also received the "the Great Place to Work" label awarded to the best companies where the employee experience is based on trust in relationships and equality for all. So don't hesitate any longer, apply now!
Did you know? For many years, as a “disability friendly” company, Renault Trucks SAS has been committed to including people with disabilities in our professional environment.